How to get the most from your car!
Here’s Your Best Preventive Maintenance Check List:
- Always consult your owner’s manual for schedule of oil filter changes (approx. every 3K to 5K miles)
- Check all fluid levels – Including brake, power steering, transmission / transaxle, windshield washer and antifreeze.
- Check tire inflation once / month – Under-inflated tires rob you of fuel efficiency and may wear out quicker than if you just maintain the correct pressures!
- Keep engine properly tuned-up – Fouled spark plugs can reduce fuel efficiency by up to 30%
- Lubricate the chassis frequently – This extends the life of the suspension system’s moving parts
- Check battery cables and posts for corrosion – Clean as needed
- Check battery fluid level – Fill as needed ( unless maintenance-free )
- Regularly inspect engine drive belts – serpentine belts
- Check air filters frequently – At every other oil change. This ensures peak vehicle performance
A well-maintained car also means a safer trip for you and your loved ones. And who can put a price on that?
Other visitors wanted to…Book An AppointmentGet CouponsFind Us FastAsk A MechanicSee Our Auto ServicesRead Customer Reviews